We love Wolf & Rita, just as we love all other collections that are chosen by us here at Loja Dada for Kids.
And we love Wolf & Rita for a number of reasons:
– it’s cool
– it’s beautiful
– it’s conceptual and creative
– it’s like haute couture for kids
– (at the same time) it’s very wearable
– it looks great on pics, specially editorials, and bloggers love it
– the people at Wolf & Rita are really nice
– they have these great lookbooks full of fantastic photos
– it’s made in Portugal. with love, with skill, with technical know-how. with great materials.
For their Autumn/Winter 2015 Collection, the team at Wolf&Rita has sought inspiration in the works of the minimalist painter Ellsworth Kelly. Using his color palette as the basis for our fabrics, they have come up with different color combinations and patterns in order to achieve a perfect balance between form and design.
Wolf & Rita at Loja Dada is here!